VM Diaz & Partners, LLC is a boutique litigation law ﬁrm focusing on all types of complex civil litigation, including commercial litigation, wrongful death and personal injury litigation, class actions, multi-district litigation, mass torts and products liability cases. The firm also offers corporate counseling in litigation avoidance and dispute resolution.
VM Diaz & Partners, LLC has been recognized by US News and World Report as a Tier 1 Law Firm in multiple areas of civil litigation. The firm has been recognized for legal excellence by Best Lawyers in America, South Florida Legal Guide, Chambers & Partners, SuperLawyers, Florida Trend Magazine and numerous other publications. Founding partner, Victor M. Diaz, Jr., was named “Lawyer of the Year – Litigation” by Best Lawyers in America in various areas of practice for the years 2013, 2014, 2019, and 2021 and is recognized as one of South Florida’s elite civil trial lawyers.
VM Diaz & Partners, LLC prides itself in maintaining the highest standards in legal advocacy with a special focus on client service.
Awards & Accolades
- U.S. News & World Report – Best Law Firms Tier 1 (2014-2022)
- Miami Construction Litigation (2015-2022)
- Miami Real Estate Litigation (2015-2022)
- Miami Personal Injury Litigation (2015-2022)
- Best Lawyers in America (2007-2022)
- Florida Super Lawyers (2006-2022)
- Chambers USA’s Guide to Leading Lawyers for Business (2004-2022)
- South Florida Legal Guide, Top Lawyers (2005-2022)
- Florida Trend Magazine, Florida Legal Elite (2005-2022)
- America’s Top 100 Bet-the-Company Litigators
- Lawdragon’s 500 Leading Plaintiff’s Lawyers in America
- Intercontinental Finance Magazine – 500 Leading Lawyer
- Guide to World’s Leading Product Liability Lawyers
- Benchmark Guide to Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Lawyer of the Year – Litigation – Best Lawyers in America (2021)
- Lawyer of the Year – Litigation Best Lawyers in America (2019)
- Lawyer of the Year – Litigation – Best Lawyers in America (2014)
- Lawyer of the Year – Litigation – South Florida Legal Guide (2013)
- Ocean Drive Magazine Power Players List (2007)
- South Florida Business Journal Key Partners Award Finalist (2007)
- Lifetime Achievement Award, South Florida Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (2006)
- City of Miami Beach’s Citizen of the Year Award (2003)
- Theodore Gibson Foundation Humanitarian Award (2002)
- Community Heroes Award, City of Miami Beach (2002)
- Community Leadership Award, Points of Light Foundation (2000)
- Dade County Bar Association Pro Bono Service Award (2000)
- Tobias Simon Pro Bono Service Award, Florida Supreme Court (2000)
- City of Miami Beach, Shining Light Award (1997)
- Mayor’s Outstanding Citizen Service Award, City of Miami Beach (1997)
- Florida Preservation Award, Florida Trust for Historic Preservation, (1995)
- Outstanding Service Award, Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc. (1994)
Corporate Social Responsibility
VM Diaz & Partners, LLC is committed to corporate social responsibility. We believe in our wider responsibilities to the communities in which we live and work and to the environment around us. We aim to have a positive impact through our four main themes of corporate social responsibility activity: pro bono legal advice; community action; environment; and charitable giving. We pride ourselves on the high professional standards to which we operate. This applies as much to the approach that we take to corporate social responsibility, as it does to the legal work that we do for our clients.
Diversity & Fairness
VM Diaz & Partners LLC is committed to the creation of a culture of fairness. For us, a fair culture is one which respects the contributions which can be made by talented people from all backgrounds and with differing views and experiences. We are convinced that our firm culture enhances in a significant way our ability to provide a service of quality to our clients. This culture of fairness underpins our legal advocacy and guides the firm’s workplace policies.
Passion for our client’s causes, excellence in legal advocacy, integrity and professionalism – are traditional, yet future-looking. They define the relationship between our firm’s personnel and our clients. They lead to great ideas, stronger client relationships and greater efficiency. It’s a quality of experience that not only distinguishes us from our larger competitors, but only enhances our reputation for solving our clients’ most complex legal issues.
Our partners focus on clients
More often than not, the time and attention of a partner will be the key to finding the best solution – and to finding it quickly and efficiently. For that simple reason we believe our partners should be at the center of much of the work we do. If you work with our firm, you’ll get the close care and attention of one of our partners whenever it’s needed.
Our size works
We’ve made a deliberate choice to remain a boutique litigation firm. As well as giving you personalized service, the tight-knit, cohesive nature of our firm means you benefit from our collective experience. We are one team!
Our clients are treated as individuals
Each client has issues and needs that are unique. These differences, be they commercial imperatives or personal priorities, will always be our shared priorities: we have a collective sense of responsibility towards our client, not just the cases we handle.